#seespotgive this December 24 thru 31
So I've been inspired by this blog post...and whatever you believe politically, I think the world could use as much love we can give each other and our communities right now. :)
In yoga, as some of you may know, the word "Seva" refers to "selfless service", work or service performed without any thought of reward or personal benefit.
As a way for some of use teachers at Spot Wellness to give back, we are offering the following classes during the week of December 24 thru December 31 to anyone, free of charge if you bring in proof of a recent donation (30-60 days) to a local or national charity, whether in dollars or thru volunteer hours.
The following classes are a part of our week of #seespotgive:
- Saturday, 12/24, 8am-9:15am SPECIAL Christmas Eve Bootcamp with Jay and Jesi
- Saturday, 12/24, 9:30am Feel Better Yoga with Charmaine
- Monday, 12/26, 5:30pm-6:45pm Evening Hatha Yoga with Joyce
- Tuesday, 12/27, 7:15pm Express Spin with Rae Anne
- Wednesday, 12/28, 5pm-5:45pm Ultimate HIIT Cross Training with Sarah Moravchik
- Wednesday, 12/28, 6pm Express Spin with Rae Anne
- Wednesday, 12/28, 7pm-8pm TRX/Pilates Mix with Shawna
- Thursday, 12/29, 5pm-5:45pm Evening Hatha Flow with Joyce
- Friday, 12/30 4:15pm-5:15pm TRX Fusion with Shawna
- Friday, 12/30 5:30pm-6:30pm Spin with Hannah
- Saturday, 12/31 9:30am-10:45am Feel Better Yoga with Charmaine
After class, check-in on our Facebook page and tell us how it felt to be a part of giving back to our community and if you tag your post #seespotgive, we'll enter you into a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the studio.
It's easy to give back, and we feel that maybe if we give a little more right now, we can make the corner of our world even sweeter.
Thank YOU for all that you do!
Charmaine and the Spot Wellness Crew