You bring the party. We provide the space.
Our downstairs Gathering Space easily accommodates groups 30-50 for informal gatherings and private birthday parties and can also be used for meetings or even informational sessions where your guests come and go during a set time period.
The space is perfect for smaller sit down parties, baby showers or even organizational retreats where you need to get away from the office to get some serious work done.
We have hosted everything from wedding receptions, live music, book launches, holiday parties, baby and bridal showers to holiday boutiques and vendor shows.
We have an outstanding local caterers including The Delta Diner, Good Thyme Catering, The Fat Radish and The Chequamegon Food Co-op.
- Hours and booking availability can be found online. Payment is made within 3 days of booking the appointment.
- Any beverage consumed on premise must be purchased thru The Spot.
- If needed, bartender service is an additional $25 per hour, per bartender.
- True North Rentals can provide additional tables, chairs or linens, if needed.
- Please note our 48 hour early cancellation policy.
1st Floor gathering space
Our ground level room has been described as one of the best party atmospheres in the Ashland area. With capacity of up to 100, we offer a vintage and tailored experience for your special event or private party. Check our calendar for availability.
- Capacity of 100; mix of booths, tables and lounge seating (additional seating available upon request, charged per table/chair rented)
- Access to food prep/service area for catering
- Space for live music or DJs
- Wood floors, great atmosphere and lighting
- Bartender available on request, additional charges apply
Additional charges will vary on size and scope of event
- Beverages (beer, wine, soda or other)
- Bartender service, $25 per hour, per bartender + 20% gratuity added to any final drink bill
- Table and chair set up: $6/person
Please take into consideration that while our second floor studio has handrails on both sides of the stairs, but it is NOT handicapped accessible. For more information or to book, please contact Charmaine Swan, owner, at 715-292-6556 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.